Benefits of Using a Hoof Stand
When it comes time for trimming or shoeing, it is crucial to ensure the comfort of both yourself and the horses. A hoof stand is an essential tool that can help simplify your work while easing physical stress; continue reading to learn more.
What is a Hoof Stand?
A hoof stand is a device that is designed to comfortably and neatly hold the hoof off the ground and in place for farrier work.
Rather than straining to hold the hoof and making use of only one of your hands, a hoof stand neatly holds the hoof in place - removing strain from your back and knees and providing you with the full use of both of your hands.
Hoof Stand Benefits
There are several notable benefits of using a hoof stand, including:
- Safe and sturdy support for the horse
- Allow the horse to relax their weight without placing any of it on you
- Effortlessly hold the hoof off the ground while keeping both hands free
- Reduce the risk of accidental injury while working
- Ideal for elder horses that are in need of additional support during farrier work
- Relieve pressure or pain from your knees and back
HOOF-it: Best Online Equine Hoof Care Store
Never again feel the dreadful strain and physical stress that comes along with shoeing and trimming; our products are designed to provide support for finicky horses and take a massive strain
In addition to our hoof stand products, we proudly offer a wide range of products, from horseshoes and hoof stands to ice packs and tools. Check out our inventory today!
For more informative equestrian blogs, check out our Blog page.