While HOOF-it® Natural Flex Composite Horseshoes offer many benefits to your horse, here are a few that stand out to experts and valued customers alike:
- HOOF-it® composite plastic horseshoes are durable, lasting a minimum of one full shoeing, 6 to 8 weeks (most of our customers claim they get at least one reset out of these horseshoes).
- Traditional nail placement is made easy due to the clear color of the horseshoe.
- Lighter-weight benefits for both stride and hoof.
- Reduced concussion by as much as 60% resulting in fewer impact injuries.
- Frog support helps to improve overall circulation, which has been documented in thermal imaging studies, and also helps to stimulate hoof growth.
- Our plastic composite horseshoe's aid in reducing pain or discomfort from chronic conditions such as ringbone, laminitis, and navicular disease.
- Increased traction on all terrains helping to prevent injuries to your horse both under the saddle, and during turnout.