Glue-on Horseshoes Hoof Boots by Hoofstar™
The easiest “Glue On Horseshoe / Hoof Boot” on the market by Hoofstar™
- A true Glue On Composite Horseshoe / Hoof Boot.
- Quick, clean and very simple to apply.
- Easy to fit and can be glued-on by anyone that is willing to give them a try.
- NO special tools or training required.
- Adjustable to most common hoof sizes and shapes.
- Perfect for the anxious or noise sensitive horse.
- Ideal for horses with pain issues, as the feet are not expected to be held up during gluing and bonding.
- Flexible and shock absorbing without a steel or aluminum core which assists in protecting joints, tendons, ligaments
- No restriction of natural hoof flexion and mechanical function.
- These horseshoes will last one full shoeing cycle, ranging from 6 to 8 weeks.
- No damage to the integrity of the hoof wall.
- The Glue will fill-in Hoof cracks and even repair missing hoof walls at the same time.
- Ideal when transitioning your horse from steel-shod to barefoot.
- Designed and produced by a farrier with a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering.