Pro Therapy Laminitis Boot by Ice Horse
The non-slip rubber sole features the ability to use with your choice of pad or wedge
Ice packs Velcro® directly onto boot—no more fiddling around with pockets.
Take the hassle out of cooling a horse's hoof!
The unique tri-fold design wraps the horse’s foot in ice from the Coronary Band to the toe providing cold compression therapy for the treatment of Laminitis and relief for stressed hooves or sore feet.
- Silicone rubber sole provides comfort, traction, and support, while elasticized straps keep the boot properly configured around the horse’s foot.
- Provides uniform compression and coverage to reduce inflammation and heat of the Coronary band and hoof with no watery mess.
- Ice packs mold to the horse's legs for maximum coverage and stays cold for over two hours.
- Ice packs are reusable. When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within hours they are ready to use again.
- Specially placed Velcro® closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy—no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.