Hoofstar™ The Easiest “Glue-On Horseshoe / Hoof Boot” On The Market To Date!
- A true Glue On Composite Horseshoe / Hoof Boot.
- Quick, clean and very simple to apply.
- Easy to fit and can be glued-on by anyone that is willing to give them a try.
- NO special tools or training required.
- Adjustable to most common hoof sizes and shapes.
- Perfect for the anxious or noise sensitive horse.
- Ideal for horses with pain issues, as the feet are not expected to be held up during gluing and bonding.
- Flexible and shock absorbing without a steel or aluminum core which assists in protecting joints, tendons, ligaments
- No restriction of natural hoof flexion and mechanical function.
- These horseshoes will last one full shoeing cycle, ranging from 6 to 8 weeks.
- No damage to the integrity of the hoof wall.
- The Glue will fill-in Hoof cracks and even repair missing hoof walls at the same time.
- Ideal when transitioning your horse from steel-shod to barefoot.
- Designed and produced by a farrier with a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
00: 4 3/4 wide by 5 1/2 long
0: 5 1/8 wide by 5 3/4 long
1: 5 1/2 wide by 6 1/4 long
- 1 pair of shoes (2 shoes)
- 2 50 mL of Hoofstar Glue
- 4 Mixing Tips
- 50 mL Caulking Gun Converter
- Roll of Curing Warp
** ATTENTION **
Please note: The Hoofstar Glue is a PU fast setting
adhesive and curing / setting times may vary especially at
hot outside temperatures. At temperature over 80F / 27C +
degrees that the adhesive will set up within the mixing tip
during dispensing. At our side temperatures at or
exceeding 80F/ 27 C we recommend putting the glue
cartridge in a cooler for about 30 minutes to lower the
temperature of the adhesive before use. By doing this, it
will increase the curing / setting / working time to about 60
to 90 seconds..